The integration of Avanti's main wing and tail effectively improve the low-speed handling of the aircraft, significantly lowering the technical requirements. The small-scale size (airframe length 750mm, wingspan 640mm) reduces the site requirements, allowing pilots to take off and land at more sites away from crowds and buildings.
The Avanti, like other arrows hobby small-scale jets, comes without any landing gear to deal with, for higher speed and better vertical performance. Power is provided by a 50mm 11-blade fan unit, 2627-4500KV brushless motor and high-performance 30A ESC (with 3A BEC), compatible with the extremely common 3S batteries - delivering unmatched speed and sound.
This Avanti will help you to cross over to the land of RC jets.
- Powerful 2627-4500KV brushless motor.
- Highly efficient 50mm 11-bladed EDF unit.
- Reliable, high-performance 30A ESC with 3A BEC.
- Simple lightweight design for extended flight times.
- With Vector system - allowing three flying modes.
- Material : Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan : 640mm (25.2in)
- Length : 750mm (29.5in)
- Servo: 3 x 9g Servo ( installed )
- Ducted Fan: 50mm Ducted Fan , 11 Blade ( installed )
- Motor : 2627 4500Kv Brushless Motor ( installed )
- ESC : 30A Brushless ESC ( installed )
- Battery : 3S 11.1v 1300mAh - 1500mAh 30C ( Not include)
- Radio : 4ch Radio Control ( Not include)