The FMS Reflex system is programmed specifically for the aircraft it is connected to. No further programming is needed. The user only needs to connect their receiver to the gyro and setup the aircraft normally.
3 flight modes are available: Stabilized, Optimized or off. This is controlled with a 2 or 3 position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a 2 position switch, the Reflex system switches between stabilized and optimized modes. If the transmitter does not have adequate auxiliary channels, the included jumper should be used to change the control mode of the Reflex system.
- Suitable For FMS Futura V2 80mm EDF Jet.
- Utilizes a high-speed 32-bit ARM processor onboard.
- 3 axis gyro and 3 axis accelerometer.
- 3 flight modes are available: Stabilized, Optimized or off.
- Automatically recognizes SBUS/PPM/PWM systems, compatible with all radio systems with 4 channels or above.
- Easy operation.
- Size: 26.0mm x 34.5mm x 14.5mm
- Weight: 14.5g ( Whole Unit with wire )