The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane. It was developed from the Piper PA-11. In close to 40 years of production, over 9,000 were built. Super Cubs are commonly found in roles such as bush flying, banner towing and glider towing.
As a relative of the popular 1400mm J-3 Cub, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub retains great flight characteristics while offering increased power and wingspan.
Thanks to its functional flaps, high-lift airfoil, rugged landing gear and oversized balloon tires- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub has impressive short take-off and landing (STOL) performance, allowing it to operate from just about any terrain.
Utilizing the latest FMS hardware and design, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub has pre-installed ball-link type pushrods, integrated servo connectors in the wing structure and can be assembled very easily using no glue at all.
For pilots wanting to get the genuine bush-plane experience, the PA-18 Super Cub can be equipped with floats.
Versatile, fun and exceptionally relaxing to fly- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub is a great addition to any fleet !
- With FMS Model Reflex Stabilizer Flight Controller Include.
- Powerful 3541- 750KV Outrunner motor with Predator 45A ESC provides adequate thrust for any situation.
- CNC metal landing gear structure for less-than-perfect landings.
- 6.25-inch oversized balloon tires for all-terrain operations.
- STOL capable (Takes off in less than 3m/10ft).
- Pre-installed navigation and landing lights.
- Two-piece wing and horizontal stabilizer for easy transportation.
- High-strength carbon fiber wing spars.
- Integrated servo connectors.
- Screw-together assembly.
- Large battery bay.
- Ball-linked pushrods for increased precision.
- Tough two bladed Nylon propellers.
- Functional flaps
- Optional floats and stainless-steel struts (Not Include)
- Material: Durable EPO Foam
- Wing Span: 1700mm (66.9in)
- Length: 1136mm (44.7in)
- Flying Weight: Around 2100g
- Servo: 17g Servo x 6 (Installed)
- Landing Gear : Scale Fixed Landing Gear (Include)
- Motor: 3541 750Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 45A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Propeller: 12 x 7.5 2 Blade Propeller & Spinner x 1 Set (Include)
- Battery: Li-Po 14.8v 2200mAh - 2800mAh 35C x 1 Set (Not Include)
- Radio: 6 Ch Radio Control (Not Include)