The Piper J-3 Cub is an American light aircraft that was built between 1937 and 1947 By the Piper Aircraft Company as an affordable trainer. The aircraft has a simple, lightweight design which gives it good low-speed handling properties and short-field performance. During the WWII, J-3 Cub was designated as L-4 Grasshopper, used extensively for reconnaissance, transporting supplies, artillery spotting duties and medical evacuation of wounded soldiers.
Like its full-sized counterpart, the all-new FMS 1400mm J-3 V3 has excellent short takeoff and landing (STOL) and slow speed handling characteristics. FMS has dedicated significant amount of resources in making this aircraft as detailed as possible- components such as the engine and landing gear, among many others, are replicated in loving detail. Something worth noting is that FMS has made scale floats for the Cub as a response to popular demand from the community.
To mix things up a little, FMS has selected an attractive, historically accurate red paint scheme for the V3 Cub. Not all J-3’s were yellow!
For pilots who are looking for an easy-to-fly, scale aircraft that has gentle trainer characteristics, plenty of power and graceful lines from the golden-age of flight- the 1400mm FMS J-3 V3 is all of that, and more.
- Durable EPO material
- With water floats include
- Powerful 3536-850KV motor, Predator 40A ESC
- Highly detailed scale engine and landing gear
- Simple structure for quick assembly
- Material: Durable EPO Foam
- Wing Span: 1400mm (55.1in)
- Length: 900mm (35.4in)
- Flying Weight: Around 1350g
- Servo: 9g Servo x 4 (Installed)
- Landing Gear : Scale Fixed Landing Gear & Water Float (Include)
- Motor: 3536 850Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 40A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Propeller: 11 x 7 2 Blade Propeller & Spinner x 1 Set (Include)
- Battery: Li-Po 11.1v 2200mAh 35C x 1 Set (Not Include)
- Radio: 4 - 6 Ch Radio Control (Not Include)