A fast, fun flying wing that is quick to build, fast, and inexpensive ? The Phenix 60 flying wing arrives as a fully molded EPO airframe kit, easy to build, easy to flying.
Building goes quickly as the airframe is 1 piece. Just screw on the plastic cloroplast fins, drop in your servos and fly! It can be ready to go in as little as 2 hours. Being fully molded EPO foam, the model is light weight and super durable. The small size makes the Phenix60 an ideal flying wing for keeping in the car or taking in a backpack on hikes !
- EPO material One-batch forming nice and durable.
- 600mm wingspan, convenient to carry.
- Unique S-type aerofoil, easy to control.
- Excellent aerodynamic layout, fast reaction, stable flight, can reach 70 - 80km/h.
- Already Installed Control Horn & CF Rod.
- Perfect cabin design, can built-in equipment, beautiful and protective.
- Material: Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan: 600mm
- Length: 375mm
- Flying Weight: Around 300g
- C.G: Around 160 - 170MM from the Aircraft nose
- Motor: Happy Model 1806 3500Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor x 1 Set ( Include and Not Installed )
- ESC: Hobbywing 15A Brushless ESC With 2A BEC x 1 Sets ( Include and Not Installed )
- Servo: Power HD DSM44 6.5g Digital Metal Gear Servo x 2 Sets ( Include and Not Installed )
- Propeller: 5030 2 Blade Propeller x 2 Sets ( Include and Not Installed )
- Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 1300mah 20C ( Not Include )
- Radio System: 4 - 6 Ch ( Not Include )