The Corona R6SF 2.4GHz S-FHSS/FHSS compatible 6Ch receiver is designed for use with Futaba S-FHSS/FHSS 2.4GHz transmitters, such as T4YF/T6J/T6K/T8J/T10J/T14SG/T18MZ & T18SZ air systems or 3PL/T3PRKA/4PLS/T4PX or T4GRS using S-FHSS/FHSS RF protocol.
When working in "Special mode" the R6SF can output up to 8 channels using S.bus to allow greater flexibility in performance as well as a convenient way to reduce the wire count in tight installations.
- 6ch S-FHSS Compitable Receiver.
- S.BUS output support expanding servo channels on the 6th channel of R6SF under special status.
- 20.4mS latency under normal status after bind support analog servos,13.6mS latency under special status supply enhancement smooth flight with digital servos.
- Twin antennas for signal security.
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Channel: 6
- Operating Voltage: 3.6V - 8.5V
- Operating Current: 60mA max and 45mA under linked
- Operating Temperature: -10 - 70 degC
- Latency: 13.6mS or 20.4mS
- Sensitivity: About -98dBm
- Weight: 8g
- Usage: Compatible with FUTABA S-FHSS/FHSS 2.4GHz transmitters, such as air system T4YF,T6J,T6K,T8J,T10J, T14SG ,T18MZ,T18SZ or surface system 3PL,T3PRKA,4PLS,T4PX,T4GRS under S-FHSS/FHSS protocol mode.