Building on engineering innovations seen in this popular jet model, ROCHOBBY (by FMS) has launched a brand new 70mm EDF Super Viper onto the market !
In terms of appearance, the Super Viper has a scaled navy blue color scheme with bright yellow wingtips, which highly distinguishes it for long distance viewing. The optimized fuselage shape decreases wind resistance. The button-type canopy design lets you latch the canopy so you will not lose the cockpit during extreme maneuvers.
In terms of performance, the Super Viper is equiped with a 70mm 12-blade Ducted Fan, innrunner KV1850, and a Predator 70A ESC, this powerful system, when coupled with a 6S battery, resembles a turbine engine sound.
- High quality Predator 70A ESC, powerful KV1850 innrunner motor with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF.
- Screw-together construction.
- New vesrion with flap servo pre-installed.
- Button type canopy hatch.
- Pre-installed ball link style control horns provide precise surface control.
- The finest Trainer EDF in the market.
- Material: Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan : 1,100mm (43.3in)
- Length : 1,025mm (40.4in)
- Flying weight: Around 1,795g
- Servo: 8 x 9g Metal Gear Servo (Include & Installed)
- Landing Gear : Electric Retract Landing Gear (Installed)
- Ducted Fan: 70mm Ducted Fan , 12 Blade (Installed)
- Motor: 2860 1850Kv Inrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 70A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Battery: 6S 22.2v 3300mAh 35C (Not Include)
- Radio: 6 - 8Ch (Not Include)