Coming from FMS is the 1200mm CJ-6. The first ever Chinese Air Force (CAF) prop driven model. The CJ-6 is a CAF trainer exclusive to China. We have been working with domestic military enthusiasts to give the CJ-6 a distinguished appearance Using the typical Chinese Army green not only accentuates the plane's Chinese characteristics but adds true value to your Military Warbird Hangar.
Combining the latest high-ratio foam, which lightens the overall weight of the plane, with an advanced plane structure, flight testers have given the CJ-6 a huge thumbs up, siting great performance levels. It is a top-level, low-wing primary trainer, rivalling the famous T-28, both in appearance and in performance.
The brand-new design concept, the unique model, the stable flight performance and the scaled appearance make this new airplane a great choice to go and fly.
- The latest high-ratio foam, which lightens the airplane's weight.
- Retractable tricycle landing gear set, which makes the scale more accurate.
- Split flaps, which resemble the real plane.
- Portable wingspan.
- Extensive use of plastic parts for superior appearance.
- New airplane structure, which optimizes the performance.
- The first ever Chinese prop model airplane.
- Material: Durable EPO
- Wing Span: 1200mm (47.2in)
- Length: 1010mm (39.8in)
- Flying Weight: Around 1,450g
- Servo: 9g Servo x 6 (Installed)
- Landing Gear : Electric Retract Landing Gear (Installed)
- Motor: 3541 840Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 40A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Propeller: 11 x 8 3 Blade Propeller x 1 Set (Include)
- Battery: Li-Po 3s 11.1v 2200mAh 25C x 1 Set (Not Include)
- Radio: 6 Ch Radio Control (Not Include)